FMSC Kuwait is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the passion to work with us, join in!
- Assist Catering Manager in managing the food and beverage provisions for functions and events to include: negotiating contracts with customers, planning menus based upon customer contract requirements.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are strictly observed before, during and after event.
- Assist the Catering Manager in establishing budgeting and financial targets and forecasts for catering location.
- Strive for continuous improvement through; monitoring the quality of the product and service provided, interacting with customers, dealing with staffing and client issues.
- Keep abreast of trends and developments in the industry, such as menus, trends in consumer tastes and management issues.
- Responsible for assisting the Catering Manager in all financial and administrative records managing payroll and budgeting requirements.
- In absence of the Catering Manager, responsible for overseeing the management of facilities,
- Contribute to business development through planning new promotions and initiatives.
- Maintain stock levels ordering new supplies when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Accountability & Result:
- Ensures the shift plan is carried out in accordance with daily objectives. Maintain Company standards, Housekeeping, Food Safety, Accuracy, Discipline, and Performance.
- Prioritize and delegate tasks.
- Recognize and resolve discrepancies as they arise. Ensures all Goods in products are received
- Ensures all Orders are picked accurately and on time. Deputize for the Warehouse Manager as required.
- Maintains accurate records.
- Performs other duties as requested by their Warehouse Manager.
Key Internal contact:
- IMS team/Management
- Working within budget guidelines of company.
- More than 10 years experiences in the same failed.
- Knowledge of computerized inventory and tracking systems.
- Ability to operate hand tools and mechanical equipment.
- Ability to operate personal computer.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- An understanding of the values and behavior expected within his role and responsibility.
- An understanding of how this role supports the delivery of our charitable outputs of IMS standards”